Saturday, March 30, 2013

How I got over my phobia of cats and dogs?


     As a young boy I was often told of stories how pets destroyed furniture and made vicious attacks on people that they felt a measure of uncomfortability with. Keeping these images in mind did more than frighten me,it gave me many years of phobia. For close to two decades I have researched all types of breeds from siamese cats to yorkie mixure.

     Deep inside knowing there will come a day when love blossom for my own pet arrival. An older cousin named Dee-Low got me use to laying with newborn kittens and pups during the day for fourteen weeks. The phobic outlook came to a cease.

     No allergic reactions  no more phobia situation from personal discreet. Taking care of my grandpa's three cats and four dogs have been a blast. We all reside in a decent size town North Carolina black & white house by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment